Public Notice of Rights under Title VI
The City of Battle Creek, Michigan
- In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Battle Creek Transit (BCT) operates all of its programs and provides public transportation services without regard to race, color, or national origin. Any person who believes they have been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a written complaint with the City of Battle Creek.
- For more information on the City of Battle Creek’s civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact BCT Customer Service at 269-966-3474; email to email@example.com; or visit our administrative office at 339 W Michigan Avenue, Battle Creek, MI 49037. For more information, visit our website at: http://www.battlecreekmi.gov/transit
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor – TCR, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE, Washington, DC 20590.
- If information is needed in another language, please contact 269-966-3474.
- Si se necesita information en otro idioma, por favor llame 269-966-3474.
NOTE: This Public Notice is posted at the following location: BCT’s revenue vehicles; BCT administrative offices; and downtown Bus Transfer shelters. The notice is also posted on BCT’s website.