1. Grower -- A commercial entity that cultivates, dries, trims, or cures and packages marihuana for sale to a processor or provisioning center.
2. Processor -- A commercial entity that purchases marihuana from a grower and extracts resin from the marihuana, or creates a marihuana-infused product for sale and transfer in packaged form to a provisioning center.
3. Safety Compliance (testing) -- A commercial entity that receives marihuana from a marihuana facility or registered primary caregiver, tests it for contaminants, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other cannabinoids, returns the test results, and may return the marihuana to the facility.
4. Secure Transporter -- A commercial entity that stores marihuana and transports it between marihuana facilities for a fee.
5. Provisioning Center (selling) -- A commercial entity that purchases marihuana from a grower or processor and sells, supplies, or provides marihuana to registered qualifying patients, directly or through their registered, primary caregivers.