- I Want To...
- Make an Online Payment
- Make an Online Utility Payment
Make an Online Payment
Online bill pay is available for customers wishing to pay their City of Battle Creek utility bill with their Visa, Master Card or Discover debit/credit card or e-check.
NOTICE TO UTILITY CUSTOMERS WHO ARE SUBJECT TO WATER SHUT OFF OR HAVE ALREADY HAD THE WATER TURNED OFF :
***Turn On Fee Cannot be Paid Online***
ATTENTION - UPDATE TO PAYMENT SYSTEM -
The City has changed payment systems. Please click here to see the new fees associated with credit card and e-check payments. You may still pay your utility bill with cash or check without a fee.
Effective March 1, 2019, you will need to create a NEW username and password to access your utility account online because of an update to our software. This is required for new and existing customers.
NOTE: Use a computer to create your account. Phones and other tablets may not finish creating your account.
To create a new account beginning March 1, 2019:
- Click on "Pay My Utility Bill".
- Once on the page, select "Create User Profile" link. (It is below "Sign In")
- Enter your Account number, Last Name, and Full Name to verify your account
- Create a Username for your new profile
- Create a Password and re-enter in Confirm Password
- Enter an Email address and re-enter in Confirm Email
- Select the Register button and continue with remaining instructions