City officials are excited to announce a new webpage launched by Waste Management – our trash, recycling, and yard waste hauler.
All of the information is specific to the services offered to city customers, and gives a full overview of each. City and Waste Management staff worked together to make sure this new page addresses the most common questions you have about our services.
In part, the page offers important information on:
- Collection services – Review trash and recycling guidelines and yard waste and bulky item instructions. Plus, access information on how to get additional carts, request cart repairs, or report missed pickups – right on the webpage.
- Holiday schedule – Customers will see upcoming holiday service schedule changes and weather delays.
- Community info – Another source for waste and recycling events, including spring and fall cleanups, yard waste collection dates, and Christmas tree pickup.
- Customer service info – Choose from multiple solutions to engage with Waste Management directly.
- Recycling education – It can be confusing knowing what to place in your big, green bin. Simplify your efforts by checking this page to see which items are acceptable.
Bookmark the new page at home.wm.com/battle-creek. City neighbors also can access it through the city’s website, battlecreekmi.gov/recycling.
Battle Creek is thrilled to be one of the first communities to receive a customized Waste Management webpage, and officials hope it will be a great source of information for our neighbors.