Please notify W.K. Kellogg Airport of a noise event by completing and submitting information via the Noise Complaint Form or by calling the Noise Complaint Hotline at 269-966-1665. W.K. Kellogg Airport will only accept noise complaints that include all of the required information within 7 days from the occurrence of the noise event and will not accept complaints which use profane language. The online form and hotline will ask residents to leave the following required information:
- Address (inclduing the City and Zip Code)
- Date and Time of Disturbance
- Type of Aircraft (Jet, Propeller, Turbo Prop, Helicopter, Don't Know/Not Sure)
- Type of Operation (Takeoff, Landing, Training, Other, Unknown)
- Additional Information about the event
When the noise complaint is received, the Airport will document it in a noise complaint log. If you would like to be contacted by a W.K. Kellogg Airport Administration staff member, please include your name and a phone number or email address you may be reached at and an airport staff member will respond to the person who filed the original complaint.